- The design of Zayed National Museum was unveiled in November 2010. Visit www.ZayedNationalMuseum.ae to learn more about the museum.
- The design is complete, with 100 per cent of all construction documents issued.
- The substructure package was awarded to Al Habtoor Murray and Roberts in November 2010.
- The prequalification process for the main tender commenced in September 2010 and advertisements have been released.
- Enabling works, including ground improvement, bulk excavation and the driving of sheet piles around the canal perimeter were completed in January 2010.
- The piling works including the construction and testing of 1,096 piles was completed in July 2010.
- Opening in 2016.
Visit our cultural
section for more information on the museum.